Officers and Board of Trustees
President & Director: Thomas Patrick Burke, D.Phil., D.Th. For many years he was Professor of Religious Studies at Temple University, and is the author of several books, including The Concept of Justice (Continuum, 2011), No Harm (Paragon House, 1994) and The Major Religions (Blackwell, 1996, 2004). He possesses a doctorate in philosophy from the University of Buckingham, UK, and a doctorate in theology from the Ludwig-Maximilians University in Munich.
Learn more about Thomas Patrick Burke.
Board of Trustees
- Thomas Patrick Burke, D.Phil., D.Th.
- James F. Carr B.Sc., CLU, ChFC .
- Robert Christian, B.A., Editor and Publisher
- William Dunkelberg, Ph.D., Professor of Economics, Temple University
- Robert J. Heerdt, Trefsgar & Co., Inc.
- William Marsh, President, American Bar Products
- David Rawson, Esq.
- Leonard Swidler, Professor of Religion, Temple University
President: Thomas Patrick Burke, D.Phil., D.Th.
Secretary: Michael Balabayev, B.A.
Treasurer: Robert J. Heerdt, Executive Vice President, Trefsgar & Co., Inc.